Organisational Effectiveness Inventory™
Research and Development by Robert A. Cooke, Ph.D.
Based on the How Culture Works Model, the Organisational Effectiveness Inventory™ (OEI) complements the Organisational Culture Inventory™ (OCI) by measuring the Causal Factors (Levers for Change) that shape culture and the Outcomes of culture at the individual, group, and organisational-levels.
The OEI provides an actionable, impactful, and research-based alternative to employee attitude and opinion surveys, linking climate and culture in terms of:
- What people experience and perceive as members of the organisation
- The impact this has on what they believe is expected of them (norms and culture)
- How culture in turn leads to important outcomes at the individual level (e.g. engagement), the group level (e.g. team work), and the organisational level (e.g. adaptability and quality)
This comprehensive survey, particularly when used in conjunction with the OCI, assesses the most important internal factors and conditions likely to impact organisational performance and sustainability.
Together, the OCI and the OEI provide a complete picture of the case for change and the levers for change. With the OCI measuring Ideal and Current Culture and the OEI measuring organisational practices and outcomes, clear reasons and strategies emerge for initiating and guiding change and development.
Unique characteristics of the Organisational Effectiveness Inventory™ (OEI)
- Integrates with the Organisational Culture Inventory™ (OCI) to provide a complete and integrated “map” of organisational culture and effectiveness
- Based on years of research on the factors that influence cultural styles and the outcomes of culture
- Takes the guess work out of change by enabling consultants and leaders to identify specific and relevant levers for cultural transformation
- Meets academic and psychometric standards and provides norms and benchmarks based on a research sample (rather than on skewed client data)
- Part of the Integrated Diagnostic System, which visually links individual, manager, leader, team, and organisation behaviours with the Human Synergistics International Circumplex Interested In Using The OEI?
Contact us for information on product pricing and/or consulting and coaching services. (Online ordering is not available).
The OEI requires accreditation from Human Synergistics before materials can be purchased. Click here for more information about accreditation with the Culture Workshop.