The Impact Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in L/I and M/I.
Aligning leadership and management impact with organisational culture change efforts
Learn how to debrief leaders and managers on building their Constructive impact on culture through detailed analysis of the strategies and approaches they employ and how those influence their effectiveness using Leadership/Impact® (L/I) and Management/Impact® (M/I).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Impact Workshop will prepare you to:
- understand the Impact model, including ideal impact, current strategies and approaches, current impact, and effectiveness
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the L/I and M/I Feedback Reports
- differentiate between effectiveness and success
- make the distinction between style and impact
- debrief feedback reports
- educate others on the effects of leadership impact on organisational culture
- use and leverage our action-planning templates
As authorized by the International Coach Federation, Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) units are issued to participants who complete the M/I Accreditation program as follows: 2 units toward ICF Core Competencies and 7 units toward Other Skills and Tools.
|Products Covered ||Materials Included |
|Leadership/Impact® (L/I) || |
- L/I Case Study Materials
- L/I Accreditation Project (1 L/I Report)
- L/I Resource Materials
|Management/Impact® (M/I) || |
- M/I Case Study Materials
- M/I Accreditation Project (1 M/I Report)
- M/I Resource Materials
| Workshop Dates |
20 - 22 June 2017 |
| 11 - 13 December 2017 |
All workshops will be held at a central London location.
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1624 620320.
Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.