The Culture Workshop is the first step to becoming accredited in OCI/OEI.
Quantifying organisational culture and climate to drive engagement and performance
Learn how to interpret, initiate, and monitor organisational change with the most widely-used culture survey in the world, the Organisational Culture Inventory™(OCI™), and identify and map progress using the levers for change and organisational outcomes from our integrated climate survey, the Organisational Effectiveness Inventory™ (OEI).
Using interactive, experiential learning techniques, the Culture Workshop will prepare you to:
- quantify culture and climate in order to initiate and track data-driven organisational change
- utilise our published “How Culture Works” model for culture change initiatives
- interpret and use the statistical information presented in the reports
- align the OCI and OEI scales to an organisation’s mission, vision, and desired outcomes
- create operating and ideal culture profiles and an action plan for moving from the former to the latter
- make connections between causal factors, operating culture, and outcomes
- identify areas of improvement and levers for change to strengthen Constructive styles
- debrief and apply feedback reports
|Products Covered ||Materials Included |
|Organisational Culture Inventory™ (OCI™) || |
- OCI/OEI Case Study Materials
- OCI/OEI Accreditation Project (1 OCI/OEI Detailed Report, including 15 participant inventories)
- OCI/OEI Resource Materials
|Organisational Effectiveness Inventory™ (OEI) |
All workshops will be held at a central Mumbai location.
To register, email: email@example.com or call India toll free 000 800 852 1410 or
+44 1624 620320.
Need help deciding which workshops to attend? Contact us for more information.